Inspire, Give Practical Tips And Step By Step Solutions, Generate Momentum For Super Human Effort
I am sure that I can show you how to take a quantum leap into the success arena if you have a penchant for excellence and commitment to building a winning organization.
I am available as a keynote speaker for retreats, conferences, and other events where you seek to make a lasting positive impact on your audience.
HERE ARE A FEW CUSTOMIZED PRESENTATIONS TO FIT YOUR ORGANIZATION
Most people give up on their dreams at the first gust of the gale. Some are too discouraged by initial failures. But one more effort, an extra mile, a push from within themselves, may make a difference, especially if they have the “whatever it takes” mindset. I show how anyone can strategically and fearlessly connect the dots to success.
Effective and lasting leadership is solely dependent on the value we bring to our relationships with people. Discover how you can become a person of influence and have your team share your vision.
Success is a state. It is not static. To remain at the peak of one’s game one must learn how to reclaim the state of success every single day. Learn how to do this.
A great number of people pass through life without identifying or understanding their life’s purpose. Learn how you can live an enriching life by finding and embracing your purpose.
Want to work with me?
PUBLIC SPEAKING/MASTER OF CEREMONIES MASTERCLASS
5 SECRET facts about good Masters of Ceremonies or Public Speakers:
- They are celebrities
They have a stream of income others can’t have
They have a wide network
They are influential in society and in their community
Every door opens for them
3 programs are offered as part-time, Saturdays only :
- Beginners Class 3 months (12 modules)
- Intermediate Class 2 months (6 modules) for persons who have had some experience and want to be on the path to professionalism)
- Master Class (3 weeks of 3 modules) for current MCs and Speakers who need to hone their skills and learn ways to magnetize an audience
Requirements for Enrolment
- Minimum of first degree or HND in any field
- Good command of spoken English
- A good voice
4 Reasons to sign up
- It is structured
- It is practical
- It will make you a professional
- Positive results show within one week of attendance